Old 09-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Annawen Annawen is offline
Registered User

Default Odd garlic cloves

This is my first visit here so apologies if this question has been asked before but... I planted garlic late last year and they've been doing really well, but when I checked them today I noticed that about 20cms up the stem from the soil surface there are these little cloves that have formed. They are not flower heads - they look like proper little cloves, but they're up the stem rather than under/on the soil. Does anyone know what they are and what I should do about or with them?