View Single Post
  #56   Report Post  
Old 10-07-2010, 09:49 PM

First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Jul 2010

I really could not be bothered to go through your previous posts but from memory some comments regarding how big you are considering you can lift a 95kg table and I even seem to remember you insinuating that a table might fly in someone’s direction in one post. Oh yes, here it is:

“I really don’t think it is the most clever idea in the world though to call a bloke who carries weights in excess of 85KG on a regular basis a cowboy and I wonder if you would do that during the delivery. I personally most people would look pretty stupid trying to stop a 98KG 3.5m heavy teak table that was flying in their direction.
You might want to consider that in future.”

Also, the fact that you call your competitors “assholes” and try and silence any criticism of Wessex teak with the old story of what a hard life you have driving around and how dare people complain while you work so hard. Let me say this once. You are not the only one who works hard in this world and working hard does not give a company the right to step all over some peoples savings and dreams of having some nice garden furniture. Maybe if you had to save for a year or two before you could afford a nice teak set and then fell for the lies on the Wessex teak website about the excellent quality only to find yourself without a set you ordered or your money, you would understand. If you had any honour at all you would refuse to work for such company instead of coming here and many other forums and giving everyone your “im a poor driver trying to make an honest buck” sob story. That is what anyone who has any sort of decency would do.

As to your STFU comment to me, feel free to try and make me. You might not be a “9 stone weaking” as you put it in one post but neither am I. Otherwise, stick to being rude and aggressive to people who are scared of you.

To the other posters on this forum I apologise for going down to his level. I have just had enough of his drivel. I should really learn from the old saying “Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigboy9i View Post
Bullying...ARE YOU FOR REAL!!!

I have bullied no-one on here, nor anywhere else for that matter.

But I will say one thing, when you work the number of hours that I do (I rarely get home on a sensible side of midnight, more likely 2am) and you go to customers and here's a real scenario.

8pm Radstock Somerset deliver a 90x170 extending table, 2x 5 position chairs, 4x folding chairs, pads for chairs and a parasol.
There is a small transit mark on the table and the customer is concerned, they are retired.
I removed that mark in about 10 seconds, assembled the table, allowed them to inspect the furniture before I left, took the rubbish away with me, checked every item with them and gave them any necessary advice...

I also had a nice cup of tea. From being concerned and anxious, (which a lot of customers are having bought from the internet where the items cannot be seen) the customer was happy and I felt I'd done a good job. Personally I think that's important, there are times I hate my job with a passion, but if I cannot give of myself to the customer, then what is the point.

and then I come home after a long day (after day after day) and read this shite.

I haven't bullied anyone, but given what I do, and your accusation, in your case I am sorely tempted to make an exception.

Make what you say about me accurate or STFU!!!