Old 10-07-2010, 11:26 PM
Bigboy9i Bigboy9i is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestewart View Post
I really could not be bothered to go through your previous posts but from memory some comments regarding how big you are considering you can lift a 95kg table and I even seem to remember you insinuating that a table might fly in someone’s direction in one post. Oh yes, here it is:

“I really don’t think it is the most clever idea in the world though to call a bloke who carries weights in excess of 85KG on a regular basis a cowboy and I wonder if you would do that during the delivery. I personally most people would look pretty stupid trying to stop a 98KG 3.5m heavy teak table that was flying in their direction.
You might want to consider that in future.”

Also, the fact that you call your competitors “assholes” and try and silence any criticism of Wessex teak with the old story of what a hard life you have driving around and how dare people complain while you work so hard. Let me say this once. You are not the only one who works hard in this world and working hard does not give a company the right to step all over some peoples savings and dreams of having some nice garden furniture. Maybe if you had to save for a year or two before you could afford a nice teak set and then fell for the lies on the Wessex teak website about the excellent quality only to find yourself without a set you ordered or your money, you would understand. If you had any honour at all you would refuse to work for such company instead of coming here and many other forums and giving everyone your “im a poor driver trying to make an honest buck” sob story. That is what anyone who has any sort of decency would do.

As to your STFU comment to me, feel free to try and make me. You might not be a “9 stone weaking” as you put it in one post but neither am I. Otherwise, stick to being rude and aggressive to people who are scared of you.

To the other posters on this forum I apologise for going down to his level. I have just had enough of his drivel. I should really learn from the old saying “Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.”
1: the comment from a previous post was from a bloke calling me a cowboy
which is an insult, and an undeserved one...according to your mentality I am supposed to say nothing.

and then you do the same, accusing me of bullying...exactly what do you expect.

Keep taking the tablets.