Old 13-07-2010, 11:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default Wendy, I don't know if this one will make it. - DSC_3485a.jpg (0/1)

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 14:26:06 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Glad you got sorted out JV, I get a double nerve jump sometimes right when
I click on something & usually it's important!
You may get lucky with the bud but sometimes they do blast!
Cheers Wendy
"joevan" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 13:44:40 -0400, joevan
wrote:

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 13:41:49 -0400, joevan
wrote:

It seems to be trying to open up at too early an age. Reminds me of
some teenagers I have know

This laptop keyboard is so sensitive. I was trying to finish my
sentence to say, I have known. And I must have touched something, I
don't know what that posted it for me.

BTW I figured out my problem with the help of friends in another
group. I just had to deactivate my touch pad. A simple check mark in
the right place and no more pre posts before I am ready.

Thanks Wendy, I am so pleased with the way the last one went. Oh well.
I will keep looking up.
BTW are you using a laptop? If so you might want to turn down the
sensitivity on the mouse pad. That was a big help here.