Old 14-07-2010, 02:58 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Peter Pan[_5_] Peter Pan[_5_] is offline

Default Ponds and Pumps

Earlier this week Jim was kind enough to send me some plants for my
veggie filter.(Thanks again Jim) What I noticed within a few days; the
container holding the plants (Veggie filter) That water became MUCH
clearer. I realize it a matter of time before the rest of the pond
does the same.

My pond is 3200 gal and the pump im using for the mechnical filter/
water fall is just fine. I'd like to put a fountain in the center for
the decrative look as well as the aeration bennifits. I would likem to
know how much GPH do i need for this and also how much water should I
pass through the Veggie filter (GPH).

Thanks again