Old 14-07-2010, 01:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Newly germinated rocket lettuce seeds

SandyAtkins wrote:
I have planted, for the first time, rocket lettuce seeds. I
understand that they take about 2 weeks to germinate in a hot
JUne/July. I planted them 26th June. I have got a couple of what
looks like thick blades of grass poking through the soil - perhaps a
couple of inches high. is this what newly germinated rocket looks
like?

No

David