Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Da' Fishboy

Default About NUTRAFIN CO2 Natural Plant System

The fuzzy looking growth that you see is mostly likely a yeast culture. The
"spray" from the yeast culture releases a small amount of yeast spores in to
the CO2. You can see these particals dance into the water during a
release of built up CO2 gases.

I have used both aquaclear method and a hose into the intake of a power
head. I use a penguin 660R powerhead with sponge filter attached. I can
place this under the water surface and it does a great job of diffusing the
CO2 w/o to much annoying rattle. The aquaclear solution just about drove me
batty. lol

My two cents,

Earl
"Francisco Caamaño" wrote in message
.. .
I had a DIY CO2 and it kept giving me problems, has anybody used the
NUTRAFIN CO2 Natural Plant System ??? is it any good ????

http://www.hagen.com/canada/english/...co2system.html

Thanks ...