Old 14-07-2010, 03:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default A painted bird bath

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 06:39:04 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

My neighbour was throwing this birdbath away.
It was thick with algae etc., so I bleached it, painted with Kilz then
latex house paint.
The ironic thing is that we don't have birds visiting our yard as the
neighbour's cats do!!!

Cheers Wendy

You did a great job. Way to go. I love saving good stuff that is
trashed by some. A big radio I found out back and my assistant favors
it over one she had. It is clear, has big sound is just wonderful.