Old 14-07-2010, 09:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Rain - got some more

On 14/07/2010 20:01, Christina Websell wrote:
"David in wrote in message
. fr...
On 13/07/2010 19:43, Christina Websell wrote:
It rained here in Leics most of yesterday.
It started again this evening, around 5.45, this is really solid stuff
now.
Anyone not got any yet?

Rain? What's rain? At least the lawns don't need mowing - they are brown
and dead!

--

Your situation sounds similar to my friend in rural Germany.
They've had incredible temperatures for a while now, 36C+, and no rain for

Finally had 10 mm this afternoon. Enough to wet the surface of
everything and fill one water-butt. Better than nothing though.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.