Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Da' Fishboy

Default Help with plants

I bet the real problem is low light levels. How many watts per gallon do
you have?

Earl

"kush" wrote in message
How deep is your gravel over the filter plates and how close to the back

of
the tank (hence near to the bottom of the powerhead tubes) are they

planted?
Please expand on "not doing well." Sounds familiar.

kush

"You can't have everything - where would you put it?"

carmineventura wrote in message
. net...
Hello,

I have a 60 gal tank, fluval 404 plus under gravel filter with two power
heads. My Amazon Swords are not doing well. Nothing I do seems to help.

have an aqua glow light on 12 hours a day, temp at about 80 degrees. I
fertilize weekly. Even added a CO2 infuser. Plants continue to turn

yellow
and die. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank You
Please e-mail.