Old 15-07-2010, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Urea as liquid feed

In article ,
Dave Hill wrote:
On 15 July, 16:42, Derek Turner wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 22:39:31 +0200, David in Normandy wrote:
I vaguely recall urea is the main constituent of pee? I'm sure someone
will correct me if I'm wrong.

pedant You're wrong: the main constituent is water! /pedant

As I want to use it on around 1/2 an acre I don't intend drinking all
that much.
Pee might be OK for a small patch, but no way am I going round the
neighbourhood collecting from the neighbours.
There are enough people who come on here who take the p....

Yes, we're all good Ureapeons :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.