Old 16-07-2010, 02:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default October already?

On 2010-07-16 11:26:10 +0100, Dave Hill said:

After a night of torential rain and gale force winds it looks as if
our summer is already a distant memory.
Here in my part of South Wales (Swansea area) we have had 2.2 inches
of rain in ther last 3 days and I can't walk on parts of the field.
I'll have to take a walk round to look at possible dammage when this
present heavy "Shower" passes.
David Hill

We haven't had as much rain - about 1.5" - but there are torn leaves
all over the grass. The gales was terrifically noisy and the wind is
still strong today.

Would you believe 100 micron here last night? :-(

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.