Old 17-07-2010, 07:57 PM
stephenprudence stephenprudence is offline
Registered User

Location: Heswall, Wirral

Tell me about it, wasps are important for ecological reason but the bane of my, and many others lives. Last year toward the end they really became a nuisance, you couldn't actually move without encountering one (or 50!)

I think at this time of year they're manageable but come late Autumn they become fairly problematic as they're looking for fructose, and end up attracted to Sucrose instead!

They like to feast on rubber as well, why is that?