Old 18-07-2010, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Geoff Lane Geoff Lane is offline

Default Bird tables

On 18/07/2010 17:04, Danny Colyer wrote:
On 18/07/2010 14:45, Phil Bradby wrote:
Does the type of seed you put down make a difference? Or whether the
table is on paving or a lawn? Thanks for any thoughts.

One option is not to put seed out at all. We find that if there are fat
balls available, the birds aren't interested in seed.

On our's if we put out a fatball starlins take over the entire feeding
station, don't mind too mach, doesn't last long

Geoff Lane