Old 19-07-2010, 06:11 AM posted to rec.gardens
Wallace Wallace is offline

Default Rabbits destructive this year

"EVP MAN" wrote in message

Planted eight cauliflower plants a week ago for a fall crop. The
rabbits have sampled the leaves on every plant and have one down to
nothing but a bare stem. Sad part is: I just can't fence off every bed
in my yard. I plan to sow turnip seeds in this same bed in a couple of
weeks. I'm just wondering if the pesky rabbits will destroy them also?
Does anyone have a list of veggies that rabbits won't bother? I had
plans to use this same bed next season for zucchini and straight neck
squash.

Rabbits go good with potatoes, onions and carrots. And a little wine.