Old 19-07-2010, 08:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default Getting rid of Leylandii

"Endulini" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I'm purchasing a house with 5 or 6 reasonable sized (I'd guess
around 20 feet tall) leylandi trees at the back and not being a
big fan I am quite keen to get rid of them. How problematic is
this likely to be and what sort of ballpark damage to the the
wallet is this likely to cause (I'm in the East Midlands if it
helps)? Any tips or advice for getting them out?

You could consider the novel approach. See;
http://share.ovi.com/media/Muddymike...uddymike.10669
For what I did with an overgrown Leylandi :-)

Mike