Old 19-07-2010, 03:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David D David D is offline

Default Mystery Plant.

As you've been spot-on with a couple of other plant I.D. questions I've had,
I thought I'd give you another try. I got this "shrub" as a freebie a few
years ago, from memory (poor at the best of times) I thought it was a
minature mimosa but when I look that up on "tinternet" it looks nothing like
the photo's, I know mimosas have folding leaves but just thought it was a
different type. i suspect also that it doesn't like the soil type in my
garden (alkaline,chalky/flint) as some of the leaves go yellow, any ideas?

http://sites.google.com/site/whatisthisplant/

Regards.