Old 20-07-2010, 12:43 PM
Mitulove's Avatar
Mitulove Mitulove is offline
Registered User

Default What's this bug? What's making me itch??

Hello all,

Does anybody know what this bug is? I had lots of them crawling on my arm when I came inside from the garden. The photo isn't clear, but hopefully my hand will provide a size reference..

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_-51uY2z0IlY/TE...0/IMAG0551.jpg

Could this be what is giving me itching bumps? I asked the doctor about them yesterday and she thinks they're from fleas. The thing is, I get them pretty much everywhere *except* my feet, hands, and head and I would have thought the ankles are a perfect place for flea bites.. I also only get a few at a time, though while I have them they itch like crazy. :P I would greatly appreciate any help!