Old 20-07-2010, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default What's this bug? What's making me itch??

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:43:24 +0000, Mitulove wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/2at5z99

Looks like a thunderbug to me. If you can get some better pictures
try posting to http://ispot.org.uk

Could this be what is giving me itching bumps?

Thunderbugs drive me insane as they tickle wandering through my arm
hairs. I have in inkling they also bite but they don't bring me out
in itchy bumps but then different people react very differently to
the bites from the same insect.

--
Cheers
Dave.