Old 20-07-2010, 08:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David D David D is offline

Default RSPCA secures conviction for squirrel drowning

The only way to get across to "charities" like the RSPCA that they've lost
the plot and getting above themselves is to stop giving donations to them,
they certainly start to take notice when the money gets tight. Had a similar
experience with the RNLI over the "eel incident", they evaded my e-mails but
when I wouldn't renew my subscription they were full of "apologies" but lied
through their teeth about replying to my e-mails.
This incident sounds to me like the neighbour getting his own back for
something this guy had said or done and the RSPCA going in for a bit of
propaganda/brainwashing. The NSPCA have been trying it on lately as well.