Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Nsty N8

Default Large tank Leveling

I've noticed a 1/8 of an inch slope along the width of the tank and a 1/8 of
an inch slop along the width. First is this something to be worried about?
If so, what's the best way to level the tank?

The tank is sitting in an All-Glass stand which supports the tank all along
the edges, but the bottom area is open.

Any suggestions/comments would be great.

TIA
Ian

What I use to level my tanks is lexan acrylic.
I purchased 4"x6"x1/16" strips at Home Depot for a couple dollars. I then
scored the pieces to size, then snap them . The pieces are clear,and very
strong.

N8