Old 21-07-2010, 12:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default RSPCA secures conviction for squirrel drowning

Jake wrote:

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:09:44 +0100, "Ian B"
ffy.
The local RSPCA helpline gave some pretty shocking advice when we
spoke to them about a feral cat.

Never trust them and never donate. They killed my elderly cat when I was in
hospital and she was outside her own house looking for me. Gathered up by a
kind person who noticed that a 25 yo cat didn't look so great.
She never stepped out of my house for 3 years before that.
And that's not the least I want to say about the RSPCA.
My friend June, agrees. She says "I would not give them the droppings of my
nose"
so there you have it.

Tina