Old 21-07-2010, 04:30 AM
craftsmaster's Avatar
craftsmaster craftsmaster is offline
Registered User

Location: Gold Coast Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie16 View Post
Hello, guys, I am struggling like crazy to find out what this little fella is called, and more importantly have to get rid of it for good.
I have pulled it, sprayed it, dug it, gravelled over it (with membrane) but it just does not go away.
Can't find pictures of it anywhere and I want to turf over the area but short of nukeing the garden first.....?? I'm not even sure that would ghet rid.

Your herbs aren't completely maintenance free. They require regular care and attention, just like flowers or vegetable plants. After the initial planting of the herbs, continue to apply compost or fertilizer to them on a regular basis. You may also want to add mulch occasionally as well. Mulch helps to preserve moisture. It also prevents weeds from overtaking your garden.
Carmel Santos
CEO of Herb Gardening Guide
Growing Herbs in Pots
Herb Garden Information