Old 21-07-2010, 01:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Which is the best plant to be grown in UK?

"Harryg" wrote

Hello everybody can anybody suggest me some plants which I can grow in
UK as per the climatic condition.

looking forward for your reply.

Just looking through the posts here will tell you lots, but your question
has a enormous answer that would even cause arguments between gardeners.
Indeed, what can grow varies so much within the UK. For example what can
grow in Cornwall often cannot be grow anywhere else in the UK (except
perhaps London), and some things that grow in London cannot be grown
elsewhere.

Take a look at...
http://www.biology4all.com/picture_g...ish_plants.asp
http://www.wildlifetrusts.org/index....:species:plant