Old 21-07-2010, 03:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Greenhouse questions

"kay" wrote in message

Lordspudz;894855 Wrote:
Many thanks for the replies.

I can squeeze in a 8x6 which should be plenty big enough.

No it won't be ;-)
That's the first thing you learn as a greenhouse owner - whatever size
you thought of was not big enough ;-)

Mine is 16 x 10 and I'm struggling - especially in autumn when all the
tender things have come in for the winter but the tomatoes and peppers
are still fruiting, and in spring when the seed trays are multiplying
but all the tender things haven't yet gone outside.

kay

I agree with Kay, whatever size you think will do, double it :-)

kate