Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Greg

Default The Art of Aquascaping

this is a good reference
http://www.aquabotanic.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=935
"Marvin Hlavac" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
I have always admired people who drew nice pictures, who painted

beautifully. To
put together a lovely flower arrangement is an art. I have never been
artistically inclined and to see some of the aquariums on the web sites of

the
people who frequent this newsgroup is very inspiring. But no matter how I
arrange the plant in my fish tank it just doesn't look right.

I'm not so naive to think that art is something one can learn reading a

book or
a web site at the age of 39 but perhaps there are few basic rules of the

trade
which if fallowed will help people like me setup a planted aquarium which

will
be aesthetically pleasing to us.

Are there any books or web sites out there which talk about this subject

(not
just pictures...)?

Thanks in advance
--