Old 22-07-2010, 04:43 PM posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
Tony Tony is offline

Default This mosquito is good at hiding

Big stinky farts are a mosquito's greatest enemy. Eat plenty of beans and
chicken for supper and fart in the wee hours of the morning and i guarantee no
mosquito will ever come back.

john hamilton wrote:

A mosquito has been in our bedroom for about a week, biting regularly at
night; when we are fast asleep, in the early hours. We have some immovable
cupboards etc, that are ideal for it to hide behind.

Is there any way to entice it out, so we can deal with it?

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

manners

Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day
on the job for potty mouth,

the realm of understandability