Old 22-07-2010, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default This mosquito is good at hiding

"Bob Hobden" wrote
"john hamilton" wrote ...
we get just the one or possibly two bites between us, per night. The are
very itchy and swell into a red blob. The remain itchy for two or three
days. That seems just like a mosquito bite to me. Would fleas or bed bugs
not tend to bite with a lot more smaller bites?

IME flea bites are quite small and itch and last for a few days, mosquito
bites are a larger red lump and itch and last for a couple of days.
Thankfully I have no experience of bed bugs (despite travelling to some
strange places in this world).
Get one of those electronic mosquito killers you put the tablets in (the
sort you take abroad) and see if that stops the problem.

This is the sort of thing I meant....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lifesystems-...ef=pd_sim_sg_2

There are a number of similar machines out there.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden