Old 22-07-2010, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Danny Colyer[_2_] Danny Colyer[_2_] is offline

Default RSPCA secures conviction for squirrel drowning

On 21/07/2010 19:45, Mike Lyle wrote:
/All/ ordinary citizens should know by now that drowning isn't humane.
They've been telling us for over fifty years, after all.

Really? Who has? When? How? "They" seem to me to have been very
quiet about it. I have always understood (and indeed was taught at
school, in the 80s), that drowning was considered humane. As such it
would have been my preferred method of despatching a squirrel.

--
Danny Colyer http://www.redpedals.co.uk
"I'm riding a unicycle with my pants down. This should be every boy's