Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Bob Alston

Default AGA Conference (LONG!!!)

oSpam (LeighMo) wrote in message ...
Thanks for the detailed report! The next best thing to being there.

And very, very interesting, that part about plants preferring hard water.

Leigh

I attended. I was one of a handful of newbies who had not previously
attended. I am a relatively new AGA member and have only been doing
plants for about 2 years.

I found the conference to be quite worthwhile. I learned a lot, saw
some fabulous tanks and got the opportunity to get some really nice
plants - at the meeting auction and, as I ultimately did, back at
Village Tropical before I caught the plane back.

And, I got to meet people such as Chuck and other noted, experts in
the field. All were very willing to provide help, and answer
questions, in person as they do on the web.

Bob