Old 23-07-2010, 09:39 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
A mosquito has been in our bedroom for about a week, biting regularly
at night; when we are fast asleep, in the early hours. We have some
immovable cupboards etc, that are ideal for it to hide behind.
What about those liquid dispensers which plug into a socket and are sold for people going on holiday in the Med? One bottle lasts about 2 weeks. Don't know whether it's insecticide or repellent, but either way it clears mozzies from the room.Works well in Greece, don't see why it shouldn't work well here.