Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Chuck Gadd

Default AGA Conference (LONG!!!)

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 21:00:57 +0000 (UTC),
(Victor M. Martinez) wrote:

Ok, so when is the next AGA Conference? ;-)

About the same time next year. I don't know where it's going to be,
but I'll definitely try to work it into my schedule. I personally
would like to see it take a trip down to florida. There could be
actual field trips out into the wild, and maybe a chance to see some
of the commercial plant nurseries down there.

I'm going to Houston for Thanksgiving, I might have to check out this lfs
everybody's talking about. Not that I have room for anything else in the
tank though...

Visit two places:

First, Village Tropical.
3612 S Sheperd Dr, Houston, TX 77098
(713) 524-0173

And just a little down the road from them is Aquarium Design Group
(the "art gallery" I mentioned.) I believe their showroom is open
Monday thru Saturday. Call ahead of time to make sure, but it's
worth the effort!

Aquarium Design Group
3461 West Alabama, Suite 100
Houston, Texas 77027-6028