Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Dave Millman

Default Leaves lighter green and developing a hole (Anubias, Swords)

LeighMo wrote:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...54465646caRjwS

Yes, I think it's the pl*co (or some similar fish). That doesn't look like any
deficiency I've ever seen. The leaves look not just chewed, but scraped -- the
kind of damage caused by fish with sucker mouths.

Leigh, are you certain? Look at the leaf: It has three holes, but several other
yellow areas. It looks to me like the yellow areas came first, and plecos don't
turn leaves yellow. They do eat dying leaves, however!

Darwin should take a look at Chuck Gadd's nutrient deficiency chart, given that
swords and anubias are both showing symptoms:

http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/art_plant_nutrient.htm