Old 24-07-2010, 12:20 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers,24hoursupport.helpdesk,rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default This mosquito is good at hiding

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Wallace"
saying something like:

OK then, I'll always believe an actual test over what some "expert"
says.

Wow, you could knock me over with a feather! I've never seen such a reply
on the web! Good for you man. I'm not kidding. A thumbs up for you!

All I've seen is the digging in of heels and the name calling and restating
what was said so as to call the other a liar and bolster one's own position.

I am really awestruck! Speechless!

You have made my day. Unless you are pulling my leg . . .

Thin end of the wedge, if you ask me. I mean, before you know it, we'll
have tests and facts and undisputable results and the experts will be
out of a job. Could turn things on their head, that could, and be the
end of civilisation as we know it, with consultants on the dole queue
left, right and centre.
Think, man, think - the economic revival might very well depend on
clueless, useless, otherwise unemployable armies of consultants and
experts, dispensing worthless advice and baseless information. To have
these finger-in-the-air advisors rendered impotent might be very
dangerous indeed.