Old 24-07-2010, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
DC DC is offline

Default Anyone know what this is please ??

"DC" wrote in message
news
Hello,
Not sure if this is a weed, it just appeared in a pot, but it's quite
pretty, isn't it ??
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=iptg6q&s=3
TIA
DaveC

Hello again
Many thanks to all for taking the trouble to reply. This thing is where my
wife works and I've asked her to take another shot of it from a different
angle.
I assure ChristinaW that I've better things to do than concoct images to
put on here. I have too much respect for this NG, I don't post much, but do
catch up every week, and it's one of the few really helpful NGs still
relatively uncorrupted by idiots and advertisers.
Keep up the good work......

DaveC