Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Ian Mather

Default Large tank Leveling

Well I got it level and filled without any problems. With the pine cap on
top, the water line is completely hidden. If you want an idea of what the
tank looks like...see the attached URL..Only mine is black.

http://www.all-glass.com/products/st..._cherry_4d.gif

"Chuck Gadd" wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:10:56 GMT, "R.C. Keely"
wrote:

I don't know how people can look at a tank with an uneven waterline... it
completely destroys the aesthetic effect for me ;-) But I suppose the rim
partly hides it if you fill it high enough.

I can't stand seeing a waterline in a tank, even or not. Fill it up
so that the water level is at least up to the rim.

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua