Old 25-07-2010, 02:02 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers,24hoursupport.helpdesk,rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
Wallace Wallace is offline

Default This mosquito is good at hiding

"Matty F" wrote in message
On Jul 24, 12:21 pm, "Wallace" wrote:
"Matty F" wrote in message

On Jul 24, 1:28 am, "Wallace" wrote:

All I can tell you is at our hunting place when we had mosquitoes
indoors
we
turned out the lights, turned on the bug zapper, and in a few minutes
they
were all zapped. You do what you want.

see also:

OK then, I'll always believe an actual test over what some "expert"
says.

Wow, you could knock me over with a feather! I've never seen such a
reply
on the web! Good for you man. I'm not kidding. A thumbs up for you!

All I've seen is the digging in of heels and the name calling and
restating
what was said so as to call the other a liar and bolster one's own
position.

I am really awestruck! Speechless!

You have made my day. Unless you are pulling my leg . . .

Cheers!

I don't care who is right and who is wrong. I just want the correct
answer.
I had seen a number of websites that say mosquitoes are not attracted
to UV, and nothing to say the opposite. When I next see mosquitoes
I'll drag out my zapper and see if it works.

I gave you links that say the opposite.