Old 26-07-2010, 05:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme Stephen Wolstenholme is offline

Default Mixed threads

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:31:50 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"hugh" wrote
David WE Roberts writes
Is it just my newsreader (Windows Mail) or is gardenbanter mixing up
threads?

Hmmm Which is most likely to have screwed up - Windows or gardenbanter.
Difficult call.

One thread I noticed got mixed up was "Which is the best plant to be grown
in the UK?" 20/07/2010 09.40.
It then starts to get replies to "Greenhouse questions" as replies.

Can anyone not using Windows see the mix-up?

I can't see any mix up using the Agent newsreader. I access the thread
directly rather than via Garden Banter. It looks like there is a fault
in Windows Mail.

Steve

EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus. www.easynn.com
SwingNN. Forecast with Neural Networks. www.swingnn.com