Old 26-07-2010, 11:02 PM
Simon_Ash Simon_Ash is offline
Registered User

Hi,
Thank you for your very informative reply.

I really don't want to do either of these options but I realise that it problably is for the best.

I will consider which one over the next few weeks.

By the way, I beg to differ on your opinion that I planted a large tree.

Below is a photo that I took immediately after I planted it in May last year when it was barely 5 foot.

The other photo was taken in May this year & has grown considerably since then until it reached 9 ft before the high winds did its worst.

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/a...h/IMG_4914.jpg
http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/a...h/IMG_6326.jpg

Thanks again, Simon.