Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Empty

Default Cloudy water !!!!!

"Francisco Caamaño" wrote in
:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/c1000mg\aqu...l-nov2002.html

Well, it looks like the tank has been up for a week. That probably means
the cloudiness is bacterial bloom, which is normal and good as it means you
are cycling.

Do you have fish in the tank? If so you may want to do a few water changes
(depending on your ammonia and nitrite levels). See faq.thekrib.com for
more on cycling and bacterial bloom.

~Empty
--
"I'm constantly forgetting my own phone number. Quite simply,
it's because I never call myself. (I used to, but I was never