Old 28-07-2010, 03:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Insect Bite

echinosum wrote:
In twilight and whilst the damned thing is jumping or flying away as I'm
trying to get a good look at it, many things look more similar than you
might expect.

Indeed, so, as you admit, in such conditions you could hardly say it
looked either like a moth or like a grasshopper, so how can you expect
us to know based upon such information?

I think "expect to know" is doing it a bit strong, all in all. I was
looking for suggestions, from other people who may have encountered such wee
beasties on similar grounds (since presumably quite a few people using this
newsgroup have allotments) and for whom it rang a, however distant, bell.

If you think I've not given you enough information, and you don't wish to
make suggestions, you are in no way obliged to respond to, or even read, my
posts. I would apologise for wasting your time, but it's your own idiotic
fault for continuing to read my posts if you have no interest in them.