Old 28-07-2010, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Sweet Williams?

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 17:47:30 +0100, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

In article , Bill P.
writes
I have just pricked out into pots 120 ready for next year,

Blimey, you're keen on Sweet Williams!

Or maybe a successful sower of seeds? There are a lot of the plug
plant selling companies who offer trays of Sweet William plugs in 120
plus quantities so I suppose there must be a lot of Sweet William
fanatics out there.

Some years ago, I had an overly successful sowing of foxgloves and got
to the stage of potting on about 100. Grew them on and gave lots away.

"If it grows, pot it on," is my rule.

http://www.rivendell.org.uk coming soon