Old 29-07-2010, 07:55 AM posted to uk.d-i-y,misc.consumers.frugal-living,uk.rec.gardening,uk.people.silversurfers,rec.food.cooking
Michaelangelo Michaelangelo is offline

Default clean with magazine sheets but not newspaper?

The Real Bev burst on the scene, and said:

Nope, later than that.

Nope yourself. Well, maybe they took that long to hit Oz, but I
remember being at a gas station in Bakersfield and asking a guy to
push the button on his Pulsar. This is before our first kid was born
in 1964. We also acquired a stray calico kitten there, which we gave
to my mother-in-law. She was an exceptionally good cat, and now
Bakersfield cats have assumed a position of superiority in our
family.

Your memory isn't as accurate as the watch. The first Pulsar watch was
announced in 1970.

--
Michaelangelo
www.flickr.com/photos/mikenagel

Self-catering, holiday accommodation in the Scottish Highlands - for
disabled people:
www.woodhead-cottage.co.uk