Old 29-07-2010, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jill Bell[_3_] Jill Bell[_3_] is offline

Default OT irrelevant language grump (Was: Wimberries?)

On 28/07/2010 21:51, Jake wrote:

I apologise, having realised only now that I mis-spelt something. The
quoted text should have read "fallen ORF the plants" and, indeed, the
period (American) or full stop (English) should have preceded the
closing double inverted commas.

I also left out a comma in an earlier post and, whilst I cannot
remember, now, which one that was, I unreservedly apologise for that
omission.

I shall wear sackcloth and eat ashes for at least two seconds in
penance (which is nowhere near Cornwall).

Jake

And to my shame I have to admit to realising I'd put an apostrophe in
the wrong place in at least one of my posts.
Jill