Old 25-02-2003, 03:27 PM
Rob Halgren

Default so speaking of snow...

I hear tell up in your neck of the woods some winters you have to
leave by the second story windows....G or is that a "when I was
a child we walked to school in the blizzard. It was up hill all
the way and walked home up hill at the end of the day." story?
I think it is actually Northern Minnesota, not Michigan, even the
UP.

That has never happened to me, although the snow was a lot higher
when I was a child... *grin*

My problem today is melting snow. I just can not seem to seal the
center seam on the gh. The snow melt comes dripping thru. We even
put a gutter up to catch it and take it to the end of the rows
where it could run down without hitting the plants. But it
manages to have a drip, bounce problem anyway.
SuE

You sure it isn't just condensation? If you do have snow on top of
the roof, you are probably going to get condensation on the inside.
Drip, drip, drip...

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit