Old 29-07-2010, 10:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default Moles

"Phil Cook" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

Moles, they do so stress people. I don't have any - maybe because I have
cat? He hasn't brought one in - like he does with the small ratties, maybe
he takes care of them without telling me ;-)

I still have a record somewhere Jasper Carrot about his mole problem. I
guess it's funny if you don't have them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fePU5...eature=related
--

It's years since I heard that but it still makes me laugh.
Thanks for posting the link, Phil.