Old 29-07-2010, 10:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Fuschia[_3_] Fuschia[_3_] is offline

Default Tall cheep planting for borders???

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 20:11:42 +0000, muddy feet
wrote:

I'm very new to gardening and have a low fence separating my garden and
my neighbours. I would like some bushes which would screen my garden.
I'm on a tight budget and can't afford fully grown plants of up to 6ft.
I need something more affordable which grows quickly. I'm south facing
have good drainage and live in the North East of England. Does anyone
have any ideas please?

The Bird of Paradise Flower (Strelitzia) is tall and may cheep, but it
may not grow well in your garden