Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Ross Vandegrift

Default Substrate

In article , LeighMo wrote:
In general, it's harder to plant fine substrates. Planting my Onyx Sand tank
was a PITA. As you note, larger gravel holds plants down better. Plus both
Flourite and Onyx are lighter than regular gravel. But once the plants got
going, it was fine. And some plants, like Glosso, really prefer fine
substrates.

Ah ok. Good to hear it'll eventually get into the groove once
everything gets going more. I was a bit worried for a while ::-)

Leigh

Ross Vandegrift

A Pope has a Water Cannon. It is a Water Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it. It is a Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses it. It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it. It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He has it pierced. It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive. He shoots them.