Old 30-07-2010, 03:17 PM
JL270 JL270 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by h123456 View Post
My experience is Wessex Teak's product quality is appalling. We bought a set from them and have had serious problems with every type of item e.g. rot in a teak table, broken chairs, parasol not working after a few months.
Your experience is almost identical to mine. All six chairs ordered arrived reaking of damp, with mould...brokern arms where screws had been misfitted. The table itself was fine; but i received 6 seat cushions, three in one style and size and three in another. When i mentioned to i thought this must be 'old stock' i was informed that it had just come off the container on Tuesday. I cannot believe that the driver wasnt confused by the sodden packaging in the back of his van, and i was startled by the fact that no-one had actually checked the order before it was despatched.

I had no assistance with assembly. I only received the delivery yesterday. as yet i have had no response from Sales@.
In some ways i am reassured by their terms and conditions stating that they will replace anything, but given some of the posts i am sceptical about the swift resolution of my grievance.