Old 30-07-2010, 09:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ragnar Ragnar is offline

Default Psssttt...wanna buy a courgette?

I remember posting this link about this time last year
Courgette and cumin soup . . . Mmmmm. . .
http://www.cookitsimply.com/recipe-0010-0423n5.html
R.

"David WE Roberts" wrote in message
Lovely, large and tasty.
Very very healthy.
Special offer.

Tell you what, squire, do you two for one.

Cutting me own throat, but how about three for one?

Look, look.....free sample, how about that?

You're a hard man, I can see that.
Best and final offer, here's £5 if you take this bag full.

What, bloke down the road offered you £10?

[A bit like trying to rehome kittens at the moment....]